Repair Rotary Joint Service
Doublin dari PT. Tjiwi Kimia
1. Shut off all valves controlling flow to and from pump.
2. Drain liquid from piping, flush pump if necessary.
3. Disconnect all auxiliary piping and tubing.
4. Remove coupling guard. Refer to Coupling Guard Installation and Disassembly
5. Disconnect Coupling.
6. Remove coupling guard pump endplate.
7. If oil lubricated, drain oil from bearing frame by removing bearing frame drain plug. Replace plug after oil is drained. Remove oil reservoir, if equipped.
Those 7 steps mentione above is part of prelimenary steps when Jawa Arkitama team disassemble a pump.
Here we share the knowledge of Centrifugal Pump.
Credit to: Learn Engineering
Here we share the knowledge on the Causes and Effects of Cavitation.
Credit to: Repair Engineering Channel